Labial augmentation - Cannes & Nice | Dr. Victor Médard de Chardon
What is labial augmentation?
Labiaplasty is aesthetic or reconstructive surgery procedure on the vaginal lips
- Labial reduction involves reducing the size of the inner lips (labia minora) if they are hypertrophic.
- Labial augmentation involves increasing the size of the outer lips (labia majora) to further conceal the inner lips.
How do we correct lack of volume in the vaginal labia?
Labial augmentation involves the injection of fat (lipostructure) into the vulva (mainly into the labia majora). This injection allows the labia minora to be concealed, by restoring volume to the labia majora.
Labial augmentation of the labia majora is usually performed at the same time as labial reduction of the labia minora.
TECHNIQUE FOR LABIA MAJORA AUGMENTATION
Removal of fat
Fat is removed via a cannula from areas of excess: mons veneris, abdomen or inner thighs, for example.
Preparation of fat cells
The preparation is performed in accordance with a strict protocol. Further information: lipostructure
injection of fat into the vaginal lips
Fat is injected into the vaginal lips using a cannula
Consultations at the aesthetic surgeon's office in rue d'Antibes, Cannes
- Purpose: to restore volume to the outer vaginal lips
- Operation at the clinic in Cannes or Nice
- Hospitalisation: outpatient
- Anaesthesia: general or local with sedation
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Oedema (swelling): 21 days to 2 months
- No pain
- No sexual activity: 15 days
- No baths: 7 days
- No stitches to remove